Whenever I see anything colored cobalt blue, I want it. Cobalt blue was big last fall, and works as a classic saphire jewel tone. I put together some of my favorite blue finds of this season!
1. Flats – Steve Madden $52 @ 6pm
2. Skirt – Pleated Voile Maxi $15 @ Newlook
3. Top – Mesh Crop Tank $20 @ Topshop
4. Pants – Mossimo Ankle Pants $9 @ Target (ON CLEARANCE!)
5. Shorts – Zip Front Shorts $30 @ Janenorman
1. Bag – Deena & Ozzy $69 @ FashandFurn
2. Necklace – Bejeweled Art Deco $9 @ Forever21
3. Scarf – Merona Polka Dot Scarf $14 @ Target (In stores only)
4. Book – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green $18 @ Barnes & Noble
(I’ve read his book Looking for Alaska and I’m so eager to read this one with my book club!)
5. Headband – Gleaming Mosaic Headband $32 @ Anthropologie
1. Bin – KNODD bin w lid $15 @ IKEA
2. Bag – SINGLA tote $2 @ IKEA
(How cute is the pattern? And it can hold up to 17 lbs!)
3. Rug – 6′ x 8′ STOCKHOLM Triangel $499 @ IKEA
4. Vase – Dot Wall Vase $29 @ Urban Outfitters
(It’s a simple vase for your stems, it just sticks to the wall. Great for apartments/dorms)
5. Napkins – Petite Dots Set $8 @ Anthropologie
6. Candle – Bamboo Blue Agave Soy Wax $9 @ Target
(I am in love with these candles. They give off perfume-like scents & the containers are great as makeup brush holders once it’s used up. My roommate uses hers for pencils!)
Blue doesn’t have to be limited to small accessories and fashion! These rooms have found cobalt blue to be their interior design inspiration.
The bright blue of this headboard is just as eccentric as the rest of this room!
I’m surprised by how easily this bright blue couch brings the living room together.
A simple paint job makes this dining space crisp and modern.
Finally, my favorite. How scandinavian-chic; a wood dining table painted bright blue!
How are you seeing cobalt blue used? I’d love to see more great finds!